South Park Clock Building, circa. 1934
The picture below is courtesy of the the PA Trolley Museum. It is the property of the Museum (Miller
The trolley pictured in the photo was given to Allegheny County in 1934 and remained at the South Park Fairgrounds where
it remained in various locations until it was donated to the museum in 1971.